Subject: need all linux cds
Date: Jul 09, 2005
Hi All,

I am software enggineering student, a resident of Gurgaon. I have beeen
assinged a project on the OSI. I have planned...

2. Category: Distributions   Author: Jay kumar
Subject: RE:Linux Distro Available
Date: Jul 09, 2005
New ADDITION

1. Slackware 10.1 (2 CD)
2. Sun Solaris x86 (4 CD)...

3. Category: Linux Everywhere   Author: Anant TICKOO
Subject: RE:embedded systems
Date: Jul 10, 2005
Hi this is anant new to this grp.

linux is space. it is void. Linux provides may complies under GNU. for EB.sys
eg ld.  EB.sy...

4. Category: Newbie, Training, Cerification   Author: Emailssent emailssent
Subject: Linux Build Engineer(Configruation Mgmt.) Vs Linux System Administrator
Date: Jul 10, 2005
Linux Build Engineer Vs System Administrator    ( post #1)

Hi All,

Could you plz. help me in determinig, which stream is b...

5. Category: Newbie, Training, Cerification   Author: Emailssent emailssent
Subject: Highest Paid Stream In Computers
Date: Jul 10, 2005
Highest Paid Stream In Computers

Dear All,

I have to make one report,  plz. guide me.
Can you people please help me i...

6. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Shaukat Ali
Subject: Please suggest
Date: Jul 10, 2005
HI,
I am working in Wipro Infotech, and having 5 years of working exp on windows
2000 platform. But i want to go for linux and...

7. Category: Distributions   Author: Shivani Sharma
Subject: RE:Linux distribution on cd
Date: Jul 10, 2005
Hi
I am a resident of gurgaon Would like to have Mandriva distro cds from you.
Please reply asap....

8. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Shaukat Ali
Subject: RE:VIPIN SINGHAL FROM DELHI
Date: Jul 11, 2005
Hi Vipin,
I am a member of Linux-delhi users, And i got your profile from there.

I just need a suggetion from you. Current...

9. Category: Newbie, Training, Cerification   Author: Shaukat Ali
Date: Jul 11, 2005
Hi,

I just need a suggetion from you. Currently  I am working with Wipro Infotech
at there site in Wipro spectramind, and ha...

10. Category: Desktop Linux   Author: Bhopal Singh
Subject: To set an env variable persisting user sessions/system reboot
Date: Jul 13, 2005
I wanted to set an environment variable which can survive user session even the
system reboot.
To explain it more, let say I s...

11. Category: Job Openings   Author: Josheph Wolmer
Subject: HCL needs LAMP Programmers
Date: Jul 13, 2005
HCL needs programmers with 3+ years experince in LAMP skill set. Should be good
in Linux and MySQL. Exposure to CVS and XML desi...

12. Category: Newbie, Training, Cerification   Author: Rakesh Sharma
Subject: RE:Linux Build Engineer(Configruation Mgmt.) Vs Linux System
Administrator
Date: Jul 13, 2005
Hi,
This is Rakesh
As per as your asked question, everything is depend on your knowledge.
If you have somthing you will get m...

13. Category: Newbie, Training, Cerification   Author: Rakesh Sharma
Administrator
Date: Jul 13, 2005
Hi,
This is Rakesh
As per as your asked question, everything is depend on your knowledge.
If you have somthing you will get m...

14. Category: Linux Servers   Author: Ankush grover
Subject: FC3/FC4 Clustering with mysql
Date: Jul 14, 2005
Hey Friends,

  I want to know how to do FC3/FC4 clustering(Fault Tolerance) with
Apache/Mysql/PHP.

Any good tutorials/link...

15. Category: Distributions   Author: Jay kumar