On 01/02/07, Kenneth Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 01-Feb-07, at 7:23 AM, Sudev Barar wrote:
>
> > On second thoughts .... should we post this traversity by LA
> > management on all lists that we are collectively members of? We can
> > ask them to send a email of protest to LA organisers. Or put up this
> > in Hall of Shame?
>
> well, on chennai list they have given a guarantee that sponsorship by
> micorosoft will not be allowed to harm the OSS movement in India -
> they have not specified how

Without anything from M$ in writing there is no guarantee. And how
they will not harm?

I think this needs much more serious response and qucik one too.....
1. any one can blog on this and then post it on something like slashdot?
2. I am willing to write to all speakers on the LA site and make them
aware of the fact. All of OSS supporters need to get on this....how to
get their contacts? As per LA site the following speaker are invited:

Adriane Knopper
Aingaran Pillai
Aruna Sundararajan
Ashutosh Kulshreshtha