Hi,

I might be the lone voice out here but think you guys are
over-reacting. Microsoft has/had a presence in just about every big
FLOSS event I've been to, either by participating or sponsoring or
having a stall put up. Heck they even have a stall at ze LinuxWorld.
(Ironic that the LinuxWorld site runs .asp methinks)

http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/live/12/

I went to LA yesterday and I really think it was a *good* thing
Microsoft was there. It didn't reduce the sly comments directed
against Microsoft from just about every one of the speakers and their
whole "wow with Vista" stall drew just about as few visitors as the
rest of them. Vista was really pathetic when I used it there too, and
the girls/guys at the stall were dumbos.

I agree however that a try should be made to introduce FOSS into a
Microsoft conference. That'd be fun :-)

Vish