On 07/02/07, Anupam Jain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The only sparks that flew where when Microsoft made it abundantly clear
> > that they would use their patent portfolio to prevent the spread of GPL
> > software.
> > "
>
> Did something like that happen in LA too? If not then it's not
> something worth raising so much fuss over is it?

Anupam did you attend LA? If yes then your opinion - unbiased - on
what M$ did to promote the theme - Linux Asia - is welcome. If not
then in line with your snipped comment "your opinion is not worth much
.. is it?"
Appreciate the fact that there is whole lot of community involved and
we are open to LiFY's view point in spite of obvious hurt caused by
their action to something the community hold dear. If you do not hold
OSS and Linux dear to your heart then also we will welcome you to
express your opinions but do not crap on our face and expect us to be
silent.

But this is digressing from dicussion....

Sudev Barar