--- Gora Mohanty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 19:36 +0530, Anupam Jain
> wrote:
> [Anything of value deleted]
>
> You know, this is absolutely the first time I have
> ever done this, but then, on the other hand, I have
> not yet met a more deserving candidate.
>
> This is one of the few forums that I have no
> hesitation
> in speaking my mind, and, unlike some other people,
> I stand by
> every word I say. I am quite aware that these are
> archived,
> and I am carefully choosing my words: "Fuck you, and
> the
> horse you rode in on!". I hope that is clear enough.
> I will
> never again waste my time arguing with you. And,
> *please*,
> feel free to quote me on that.

[Anything without any value kept]

 Anupam, KENNETH, Gora, Sriram, Anant, Mahesh T. Pai,
Vivek Khurana
 Sab log kyu bandwidth kha rahe ho?
 Why are you wasting bandwidth and web space on
useless discussion.
 How about setting an Arena and giving sticks to
everyone and have a group stick fight. Winner gets a
XBOX (sorry no Linux based gaming consoles yet)

regards
VK

Engineers normally have problem with every solution. If not they have  a
solution in search of a problem.

http://creative.linux-delhi.org

Disclaimer
distinction is yours to draw...