Hi,

On 3/27/07, Abhay Kedia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> A quick search for Khana Publishers on Delhi Telephone Directory
> (http://phonebook.bol.net.in/) reveals this

I didn't know about this site until now. Very useful.

> Works for you?

Thanks! I was able to call their office. The owner is one, Mr. Vinith
Khanna, and I was told to speak to him about it. He was not there in
the office when I called them.

On 3/27/07, Sandip Bhattacharya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Are you sure that the book in question is published solely by Khanna
> publishers?

Yes. The book was written by two Indian professors from the then
Regional Engineering College, Tiruchirappalli (now NIT, Tiruchy).

Thanks for  your help,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan