On 06/05/07, Manoj Srivastava <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

eeerrrrr.... no [OT] or {WayOT] tag there??

Important stuff this and refreshing that all on list will get insights
here but this is getting way off topic.

Back to topic with lot of inter spread comments :
Minutes are results of hours of deliberations (likely mangled
mis-quote that!!) so it is difficult for Gora (who is doing an
admirable job)  to put is "essence" of discussion. Terse or otherwise,
the intention for community respect is very much there in decision
making and most of us ( and I hope that means me as well) try to keep
the intentions of community development and involvement in our
thoughts while voting one way or other.

But then community has to participate more (comment  : just like
voters in a democracy are supposed to but hardly do and only bemoan)
to be heard and by those "managing" (by devoting their volunteer
time). Even on this list right now there are only a handful (okay
granted two handful) of people discussing while majority are only
reading (or just deleting??? ye gawd!!)
So as I said yesterday there are many words ( #dict freed ) that can
try to capture essence of what all we want (the problem here is we may
want different variants of same thing) but my suggestion *and not
dictate) would be to go with Freed as long as most (see comment on
democracy) of us feel that this does represent most (see comment on
democracy) of the views.

{Turning around and reading what I have belched out thus far and
getting no sense ;-(    thus deciding to stop right here}
Sudev Barar