Raj Mathur wrote:
> On Wednesday 09 May 2007 18:15, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
>> [snip]
>> I have a feeling that Kenneth is just asking for some facts behind
>> your theory of how BSD code is being abused by M$ and its ilk. Too
>> many people throw the "BSD networking stack" as an example whenever
>> this discussion comes up, but are at a loss when asked for examples
>> beyond that.
>
> Kerberos?

This is again an old name just like the BSD stack theory.

Besides, I am not sure what happened here. Did Microsoft use BSD
kerberos code? Or did they "embrace and extend" a known protocol and
then made it incompatible with other implementations? If it is the
latter, then it is not exactly a BSD license misuse, right? Even if I am
wrong here, I would urge you provide you the name of some tangible
independent project which has been abused.

- Sandip