> -----Original Message-----
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
> Behalf Of Kenneth Gonsalves
> Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 9:01 PM
> To: The Linux-Delhi mailing list
> Subject: Re: [ilugd] Microsoft Claims Vista Is More Secure Than Linux
>
> so you recommend we all shift to vista?

I never recommended that we all shift to Vista.  It is a matter of choice of
every individual user.  I am using Vista at home because my wife is familiar
only with Windows.  I didn't try to "convert" her to Linux as she has never
heard of it.  She heard it for the first time when I mentioned it to her.

I only reiterated the market reality.  Microsoft has the desktop market
already.  If you happen to visit any middle class home who have a PC for
their entertainment purpose, invariably you will find it loaded with Windows
in at least 95% of the cases.  On the server side, there are no doubts that
Linux is a very strong player.

Regards,

Surjo.