On 6/26/07, Surjo Das <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Its not a question of addiction.  It's a matter of habit.  Gabbar Singh
> equates to Amjad Khan and not to Amitabh Bachchan what Ram Gopal Varma is
> trying to do.  He's fighting a losing battle.  I went OT here.  But this is
> the best example I could think of as I am also a movie buff.  If you can't
> imagine anyone else but Amjad Khan as Gabbar Singh, then try changing the
> world from Windows to Linux on the desktop.  The server battle is already
> won.
>
> Want more examples ?  Try replacing Prithviraj Kapoor as Emperor Akbar in
> Mughal-e-Azam or Madhubala as Anarkali or Dilip Kumar as Prince Salim.  It's
> just not going to work.  Due apologies to the listadmin for going way too OT
> here.

You have compared originals with re-make. Is it the same case with
Windows and Linux?

Only thing I can understand is migration is always difficult. I find
difficult to use Windows myself.

> How much time are we talking of here.  ...

If not started already, start from your home. I have already started.
It could be then chain reaction or nuclear reaction or whatever to
increase the number of Linux users.

Number of Linux users and quality are inter-dependent factors. If
quality is not good, there won't be much Linux users, but if number of
Linux users keep increasing, possibility of increasing the quality is
more.

Regards and best wishes,
--
Rahul Upakare