Hey,

I'm a lawyer and I'd be glad to help. While I'm new to this list, I've been
following issues on open source/foss and Indian copyright law for some time
now. If someone needs further info, I could help. But it'd be useful to know
what questions concerning legality came up,specifically.

Rohan. K. George