As a matter of fact, I have a P1 - 133MHZ (16MB RAM). I was thinking of
doing that but I can't carry it around to show off my latest projects :).
Isn't small beautiful?

I don't want to use an OS right now. I want to try writing dedicated
applications (programming the board in C/Assembly). I have some experience
with AT89S52 and some TI DSP kit. I want to work more with kits right now,
implement some ideas I have in mind right now. Wouldn't I also have to worry
about some driver issues like finding data sheets for onboard devices I will
use? I am hoping the kit will be accompanied with such details..

Sharad