if you folks are doing a "take linux to the people" kind of training--
whether it is teachers OR whether it is govt school kids,

I'll be happy to help by volunteering-- either to teach or to be there and
help in setting up/running the lab-- so please feel free to cc: me.

This is a cause close to my own heart--- though ofcourse schedule permitting
since mostly I dont even have time for myself- let alone for social causes.

Please however do keep me in the cc: loop.

Nalin