Glad to see some movement on the list.

While there were many takers for the need to have a lug meeting
dedicated to content creation and digital learning, the supporters for
evangelism were not very vocal. I personally think that the lug should
have a brainstorming session for "spreading the awareness".

And going to engineering colleges can serve both the purposes. They are
in education, are technically inclined :), and are going to benefit the
most from advances in opensource software. They could also be
instrumental in creating educational content if the right message is
sent out.

LUG / Kenneth/ Dr. Srinivasan, I know of a few engineering colleges in
Chandigarh that would be interested. I am sure some of them would also
be happy to host such an event. Coincidentally, I'll be traveling to the
place sometime soon. If the LUG and NRC-FOSS are keen, should I pursue
the matter with them?

Cheers,
Ajay