dear gora,

On Dec 28, 2007 12:11 PM, Gora Mohanty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,

>   Here are the details:
>    Event:       ILUG-Delhi meeting
>    Date:        Sun., Dec. 30th
>    Time:        15:00 (3.00pm)
>    Agenda:
>      o Direction, and scope for Freed.in
>      o Specific plans for Freed.in, 2008
>    Participants: All on this list.
>    Venue:       Rm. 1, School of Information Technology,
>                 Jawaharlal Nehru University.

since you also wish to schedule a freed-managers meet at 2pm, i'd
recommend we chisel an agenda, and also be punctual, as we won't get
much time.
meanwhile, have decided i have lots of work to do over emails and
mailing lists for freed.in, once i finish a few major-hour tasks here
on my hand.
tick tock tick tock tick tock

> Regards,
> Gora