On 31 Dec 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hmmm, interesting. Why is this happening with me? Consistently.

The last time I summonned up the energy to actually find out what was
wrong, I installed that iceweasel extension which allows you to see the
headers [1] and the webdeveloper extension. But the final insight only
came after grovelling through the Javascript code on the page.

It takes a reasonable amount of time and effort, but at the end of it
you usually know exactly what is wrong. For the record, I have
successfully used Iceweasel/Firefox 2.0 for both Netbanking and the
payment gateway. This was about a year ago. I no longer have an account
with them.

Also, firefox 1.5 is available from ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases

Footnotes:
[1]  I think it was called Live HTTP headers

--
Alok

Macho does not prove mucho.
                -- Zsa Zsa Gabor