Saurabh Nanda wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone been able to successfully transact on the ICICI Netbanking
> website using Firefox 2.0. By transact I mean able to transfer funds,
> etc. Basically anything that requires:
>
> (a) your transaction password to be entered, or
> (b) the debit card grid verification to be performed).
>
> My session has consistently been timed out immediately after (a) above.
>
> While Googling around, I came across a forum where someone claimed
> that due to a JS error the session times out in Firefox 2.0, but the
> site works on Firefox 1.5.
>
> Does anyone know where I can get a Firefox 1.5 package (or tarball)
> for Ubuntu Feisty Fawn. I've been trying to search for it, but in
> vain.
>
> Help will be appreciated,
> Saurabh.

i've paid my Dish TV renewal twice on it. First time the page timed out
after cliking OK, though the transaction succeeded. The next time... it
worked just fine.
My be the first time, it was because of some network problem at my side!
My Browser version is: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US;
rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070310 Iceweasel/2.0.0.3 (Debian-2.0.0.3-1)

--
Shamail Tayyab
shamail [at] inbox [dot] com