Hi,
i m using firefox 2.0.0.10 and doing net banking (ICICI bank) and don't face
any issues ever. Sometime there is a server side issues which results to a
timeout.
For that u just try after sometime and it will work

Regards
Manish Kumar
YAHOO!

Saurabh Nanda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi,

Has anyone been able to successfully transact on the ICICI Netbanking
website using Firefox 2.0. By transact I mean able to transfer funds,
etc. Basically anything that requires:

(a) your transaction password to be entered, or
(b) the debit card grid verification to be performed).

My session has consistently been timed out immediately after (a) above.

While Googling around, I came across a forum where someone claimed
that due to a JS error the session times out in Firefox 2.0, but the
site works on Firefox 1.5.

Does anyone know where I can get a Firefox 1.5 package (or tarball)
for Ubuntu Feisty Fawn. I've been trying to search for it, but in
vain.

Help will be appreciated,
Saurabh.
--