On 31 Dec 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Wow! Did you document it anywhere? If not, do you remember what the
> problem was and how you fixed it?

No, I didn't write it down anywhere and I have only the vaguest
recollection of the whole episode. But I do know that the problem was
what it usually is: depending on some ActiveX control and/or some
IE-only JS function. Either that, or some broken code which shouldn't
work at all but does on IE.

> I can try to write a small userscript to fix the error.

Apropos greasemonkey, do you have any active which are interfering with
the ICICI website ? I ask because my own personal experience and the
experience of others on the list show that ICICI works fine with
FF/Iceweasel. Try again with a clean profile, with no extensions ?

--
Alok

Theory of Selective Supervision:
        The one time in the day that you lean back and relax is
        the one time the boss walks through the office.