On Jan 13, 2008 11:43 AM, Sudev Barar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> TOP:
> @ALL: Trust KG to lead the thread to totally cross purposes than the
> original. I thought many of us were aware of list rules. If you feel
> something totally OT to original topic at least mark it OT or start a
> new thread... <flame>
>
> @Sriram J
> >  i myself back in the days  had to switch to windows because i bought an
> > unsupported video card and did not have the money to buy an new one.
> >

> Back in those days windows licenses were ~8k and you had the money for
> that?
>
> Yes Linux is for general users and many are happy using it just as
> many times more are happy using win...that is another topic and
> thread.
>
> i need not have money for that as the the OS(CD) came with my branded  PC.
so please dont get into the linux is free as in free beer mode and start
questioning my finances.
even if i did need to buy it and i did buy it it is not your business to
question how i spend my money.
i find it very offensive that you should think i am lying when i said i
could not afford a new video card.
There is no need to be outright offensive to list readers.