On 13-Jan-08, at 11:43 AM, Sudev Barar wrote:

> @ALL: Trust KG to lead the thread to totally cross purposes than the
> original.

this is an insult. I personally am sick and tired of being insulted
by the bosses of ilugd. Why do you not look at the thread to see who
diverted it?

> I thought many of us were aware of list rules

what list rules? where are the list rules codified? In your
imagination? Go to the page on ilugd website that deals with mailing
lists - can you find anything about list rules? can you find anything
at all except a long listing of dead lists?

> . If you feel
> something totally OT to original topic at least mark it OT or start a
> new thread.

have you started a new thread? - I have started one anyway ...

--
regards

Kenneth Gonsalves
Associate, NRC-FOSS