On Jan 18, 2008 4:11 PM, narendra sisodiya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, I am very happy to announce that a LUG has been formed at IIT Delhi
> group address is *http://groups.google.com/group/iitdlug*

Greetings , Welcome to ILUGD mailing list, Everyone look IIT as a pool
of resorces with unlimited opportunities
, I am sure IITi`ans will love the aura of ILUGD

> plz mail me some special announcements so that i can mail, it to group. and

ILUGD and all other FOSS organizations are community driven to fully
enjoy and make best out of a community you need to be in it. Thus i
would suggest subscribing and involving IIT guys to ILUGD list and
events. This will not only enhance and develop a new world for
IIT`ians but also will be good for ILUGD to have new energetic pool of
students.

> I am new to this group also so i do know about mailing rules so kindly
> forgive me for anything wrong.

You are perfectly fine, Btw you can check out List guidelines at
http://kandalaya.org/guidelines.html

--
Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Mishra

Linux User #348873
http://gauravmishra.info/blog
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"