On Sat, 2008-01-19 at 13:33 +0530, narendra sisodiya wrote:
> really a Great idea  to have next ILUG-Delhi meeting at IIT Delhi.
> till now i have not been in any such meeting so i do not have much
> idea. you can contact me regarding the organizing the meeting. I need
> few parameters that what should you expect from venue? really this
> would encourage us a lot and at the same time we can discuss that in
> what way we can collaborate.
[...]

Nothing special needed for the venue. A room for some 20-30
people, preferably with a projector that can connect to a
computer, would suffice.

So, I propose that we plan to meet 2pm, Sun., Jan. 27th
somewhere at IIT. Please contact me off list with a phone
number that I can reach you at.

We need someone to volunteer to give a tech. talk. Also on
the agenda would be help in getting the IIT-Delhi LUG going,
and involvement in Freed.in 2008.

Regards,
Gora