really a Great idea  to have next ILUG-Delhi meeting at IIT Delhi. till now
i have not been in any such meeting so i do not have much idea. you can
contact me regarding the organizing the meeting. I need few parameters that
what should you expect from venue? really this would encourage us a lot and
at the same time we can discuss that in what way we can collaborate.

On Jan 19, 2008 1:18 PM, Gora Mohanty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, 2008-01-19 at 03:48 +0530, narendra sisodiya wrote:
> > Thanks Gaurav,
> > We are at start-up stage and we have very few active members, but
> with-in 6
> > days the response is superb. ( It formed on 12 January). We are setting
> out
> > goals and trying to organize workshop and want to do many more similar
> > activities. Today i am setting up wikidot page so that we will articles
> and
> > workshop video on website in systemic manner. We have a vision to
> produce
> > many excellent Linux Users and Developers. (Currently , in IIT Delhi,
> Linux
> > literary is very very poor).
> [...]
>
> Hi,
>  Have been very busy the last few days, but here is a quick
> reply.
>
> The setting up of a IIT-Delhi LUG sounds very good. As others
> have also done, I would encourage you to work with ILUG-Delhi,
> and other LUGs in the NCR region. ILUG-Delhi is actively
> involved with people at JNU, and extending contacts with
> IIT-Delhi would definitely be interesting. In fact, it might
> not be a bad idea to have an ILUG-Delhi meeting at IIT, say
> next Sunday, the 27th.
>
> Regards,
> Gora

Narendra Sisodiya