On Friday 02 May 2008, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> On 01-May-08, at 9:56 PM, Raj Mathur wrote:
> > ...neither of which statements has any bearing on the ``hackproof''
> > label.  Please, either substantiate (which is impossible) or
> > withdraw the original statement, because we sure don't want to give
> > people here the impression that any reasonably complex piece of
> > software can be ``hackproof''.  Least of all a CMS with known
> > vulnerabilities (in other
> > words, it's been hacked, and I can provide proof... is that what
> > you meant? :)
>
> please provide the proof

You really are a glutton for punishment, aren't you?

http://www.google.com/search?q=bugtraq+plone

If that isn't enough:

http://www.newtechheroes.com/plone-vulnerability-being-exploited-on-unpatched-installations

> > In general, a piece of software may be more secure, it may have
> > fewer or
> > no known vulnerabilities, it may be well written, it may be crafted
> > with security in mind,
>
> excellent description of plone

Yes, yes, we all know how to judiciously edit a quote so it seems to be
saying something other than the original intended meaning and then
reply to the distorted meaning!

However, I'm sure you'll continue asserting that Plone is ``hackproof''
despite all the available evidence, so no more on this thread from me.

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://kandalaya.org/