On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:33:04 +0530
"Angad Singh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[...]

Dear Angad,
  I have read through your follow-up, and am admittedly not quite
sure what to think at the moment. Given that this has become
largely off-topic for the list, I would suggest that we take this
discussion to private e-mail, and off-list. However, if you would
prefer, we can continue this discussion here.

  Please give me till tomorrow to respond to your message off-list.
Should you feel it necessary, you can follow up to that mail on
the list.

  You do raise what might be valid points, and we have struggled with
ways of incorporating more people into ILUG-Delhi. While we try to be
inclusive, from what I see, there are strict lines drawn by the
consensus of active participants in ILUG-D. Where those lines should
be are, of course, open to discussion.

And, just for the record, I am not, nor is any one person, the final
arbiter of what is acceptable on the list, or in ILUG-Delhi. As I
tried to make explicit, that was my personal opinion.

Regards,
Gora