On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 3:04 AM, Angad Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 2:05 AM, Gaurav Mishra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>

> > [snip]
> >
> > Ok , let`s take the issues in your previous mail one by one as you
> replied
> > to one of my mails which evoked the issue.
> >
> > 1. You TOP- POSTED , that`s against mailing list rules.(You have been
> > warned
> > again and again)
>

> I accept that and I guess I have apologized for it each and every instance.
>

> > 2. There was no context all together in reply of my previous mail, The
> > replies were not quoted . This is called thread hijacking, Which is
> against
> > mailing list rules
>

> No comments, since this is irrelevant. The current topic is much adverse
> than the following of mailing list rules IMNSHO. Playing the 'mailing list
> rule man' game is simply proving you're unjustified defense to protect
> yourself.

I am referring to the mail posted on a different subject here , And which is
the same mail on which the current thread is, You can go through complete
thread here

http://www.mail-archive.com/ilugd@lists.linux-delhi.org/index.html#21512

http://www.mail-archive.com/ilugd@lists.linux-delhi.org/msg21512.html

were your reply is purely off context

> > 3. You never talked about Opensolaris in your previous mail, Your mail
> even
> > don`t tell me what opensolaris is ,The only reference of open solaris is
> > "Open solaris Users group"
>

> Again, You should do your homework before trying to rubbing against the
> comprehensive details:
>
> I and Mr. Gora, both, were referring to my preaching of using OpenSolaris
> at
> the thread with the subject "shabdanjali ISSUES" by 'Ajay Tripathi' --
> http://www.mail-archive.com/ilugd@lists.linux-delhi.org/msg21486.html.

Again as per subject the mail is

http://www.mail-archive.com/ilugd@lists.linux-delhi.org/msg21512.html

> Oh, and please keep my manager out of the stupid flame war. He has better
> things to do.

He was added by you only on first hand

--
Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Mishra

Linux User #348873
http://gauravmishra.info/blog
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"