Any feedback whether such devices can be of use for Enterprises?

The marketing teams are advising against use of such products for
Enterprises. I can't understand why - at least for guys using it for
presentations, email, light word processing / spreadsheets and Browser
based applications. I think the reason lies in the fact that
"Enterprise use" is interpreted as Windows XP Professional Edition
which can integrate and authenticate with Active Directory. The
vendors are only providing Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, and
which due to Microsoft Policy, is engineered not to be able to
authenticate against Active Directory.

So why not make Linux on such devices authenticate against Active
Directory? Or for that matter we can probably use rdesktop for RDP
connection to "Enterprise Resources".

And can these devices be made to boot from Network and a USB Device??
Probably these machines can also be used as Thin Clients. Any one
tried a dual boot??

No wonder some reviews talk of them as Netbooks or some times client
devices for Cloud Computing!!

anand