On Tuesday 09 Sep 2008, Mani A wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 12:30 AM,  Raj Mathur  wrote:
> > Nah, CPUs, like I said, are at 55C +/-5C (depending on how many
> > bzip2's I'm running to test the temperatures with :) .  Sys is
> > something else...
>
> You can try the phoronix test suite too.

Now that looks interesting, thanks for the link.  However, the search
leaves a lot to be desired, so am not too clear on how to find existing
results for my motherboard/CPU combination.  Maybe I'll download the
suite itself and and run it one of these days when both the system and
I are a bit less loaded :)

Regards,

-- Raju
--