>> I have a question, Can I use Fedora 9 as a commercial use to develop
>> software. ?

Yes you can.

>> Actually generally compaies buy Redhat. Do we any exmple for "Free of
>> cost" or linux distro in companies ??

Yes we have. I work at a place which uses a mix of RHEL, CentOS and
Fedora as their servers and primary workstations apart from some
Solaris boxes.

> Ref :  At software list :- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing
> There are some packagse which are commercial restrictive.

Searching for the word "restrictive" only gave me this:
"Note that any license change to a more restrictive license or license
version may affect the legality of portions of Fedora as a whole;
ergo, FESCo reserves the right to block upgrades of packages to
versions with new licenses to ensure the legal distribution of
Fedora."

Can you elaborate a bit more on this point? Any specific package?

> Redhat's
> (intentional?) lack of clarification in this regard makes the distro a
> no-no for any commercial software+Redhat Linux bundle in my book. If
> someone really wants to provide it to their clients, it is safer to ask
> the client to purchase a copy and install your software from an
> installer.
>
> OTOH, I would strongly recommend Ubuntu for such uses.

I recommend CentOS.

> It is as stable
> as Fedora, commercial support is available if any of your clients want
> it but not tied in, unlike Fedora it is not promoted as a poor cousin
> by its primary sponsor, and long term support releases are available to
> assure stability to your clients.

Please stop spreading this crap. Did someone from the Fedora Project
or Red Hat actually say that Fedora is a poor cousin of someone?
Various people at various points have pointed out various mistakes in
Ubuntu as well. Remember the mailman refusing to start thread? Same
for Debian. Remember the OpenSSL episode?

And oh, yes, did some one hear about the Extras Packages for
Enterprise Linux thing?

Cheers,
Debarshi