On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 10:39 PM, Debarshi Ray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> > Ref :  At software list :- http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing
> > There are some packagse which are commercial restrictive.
>

> Searching for the word "restrictive" only gave me this:
> "Note that any license change to a more restrictive license or license
> version may affect the legality of portions of Fedora as a whole;
> ergo, FESCo reserves the right to block upgrades of packages to
> versions with new licenses to ensure the legal distribution of
> Fedora."

I am sorry, that time I have saw the pages clearly. there a words
"Commercial use restrictions " against the package "openmotif" -- I think
context is different.

just a imaginary condition

"I think Even a packages(let say openmotif ) is banned for commercial use, I
can still develop application on top of this package in my home/office and
test it and after final deployment of application, I will ship my binary
blob to earn money without shipping the commercial restrictive package(such
as openmotif) . I will give only instructions for "commercial restrictive
package".

is it fine ??

--
┌───[ Narendra Sisodiya ]──────────────┐
│