On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 1:19 AM, Vivek Kapoor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I would've never guessed this one! My 250/- INR. Shall I do Bank
>transfer?  ;-)

No buddy, better you give it in person so that I can give you a piece of my
mind also also.

Tell me; is writing "abt" instead of "about" so damn deviant that you need
to pass sarcastic remarks like this ? Or is it that you enjoy being
patronizing and kicking a man when he is down, expecting that you'll get
away with it ?

with the next 1 billion internet users expected to access net frm mobile
devices, IMHO it's the ones that make sharp remarks abt SMS lingo that need
a SMS dictionary--- rather than me.

It's just a opinion--- based on fact--- but if chat lingo can be used, then
why not SMS lingo rather than queen's english ?

Brother, since your blog analyzes psychology also; tell me.... we
celebrating the software freedom day; but why still this slave mentality and
competition to be more english than the englishman himself ???

We gotta get out of our slave mentality... and we gotta stop licking our
colonial master's boots-- before our country can really emerge as a global
power in it's own right.

Think about it...

 -N.S