On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 3:17 PM, narendra sisodiya
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Gaurav Mishra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 3:09 PM, narendra sisodiya
>> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> > Ok Gaurav you start coding with hindi keywords. and let me know when you
>> > release code. I will love to read. Anyways when I will make a software in
>> > provide use unicode to get same functionality.
>>
>> Don`t top-post please
>>
>> And you completely miss the point, unicode provides a user with a
>> hindi interface to work with, Hindawi provides a interface to a
>> programmer to work with hindi.
>>

> Ya, I am not missing the point. I am not against of software localization.
> I was saying , I do not require Hindawi to code a hindi software. I will do
> same with unicode.

Hindawi is not to make *Hindi* software it is to provide hindi
speaking *to be* developers a platform for writing program in Hindi

--
Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Mishra

Linux User #348873
http://gauravmishra.info/blog
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"