> Completely agree. Let's bycott Apple completely. And I trust you also will
> not endorse Macs as apesome hardware-software integration anymore ;-)

er...

> And you know what the name of my iPod is Ubuntu, with a big Ubuntu Logo at
> the backside.
>
> Apple just sucks.

the ubuntu you use is totally inspired by apple. check mark
shuttleworth on this.

also, i am seriously thinking of buying one of those vastly-overpriced
macbooks, much as i dislike apple's policies and pricing.
i visited the 'imagine' store at ansal plaza today to check them out,
but they are expected in by the first week of november. want to check
them out with a bootable ubuntu cd.

regards
niyam