2009/7/8 Anoop John <anoopj...@gmail.com>:
> On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 7:58 PM, Gora Mohantywrote:
>> Where in Himachal are they based?
>
> I am not sure about that. I forwarded the request to the group directly.
> Perhaps Anish can enlighten us all about this.

Dharamsala.

Been in touch with him and have given him a path forward to try a
pilot themselves. Just shifting to Linux for purpose of licensing
compliance can not be reason enough unless the work you do can be also
done. They are using some proprietary software which need be tested.

Sudev Barar

PS: Replying using bottom post/in-line post makes email conversations
whole lot easier for meaningful dialogue. Snip out what is not
relevant. Adopt this and spread the message.