On 10/25/2009 02:46 PM, Gora Mohanty wrote:
I am requesting Karanbir to allow us to put up slides of his talk,
as also of a longer tutorial that he is still working on and would
need clearance for. However, these will not quite substitute for
interacting directly with Karanbir at the talk.

I will send the slides over to you today, thanks for hosting them. The conversations were really good, and it was quite cool to see people in the listening side of things actively getting involved and adding / commenting about things.

Andrew mentioned something about a spike/test setup for some sort of a completely automated infrastructure stack. Is that still on the cards ?

- KB