My reply below.

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 10:54 PM, Gora Mohanty <g...@sarai.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 18:17:28 +0530
> Mohit Singh <gmohitsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Dear FOSSouls,
> >

> > It is a matter of great concern for all of us that proliferation
> > of FOSS is being severely countered by 'AICTE Inspector Raj' in
> > engineering institutions. We have no evidences as of now -
> > because we have not involved 'TEHELKA.COM' till now, but the
> > evidences are the experiences of may heads of institutions.
>
> Dear Mohit,
>
>  No disrespect intended, but I am at a loss at understanding what
> you are talking about here. From what little I know, AICTE is
> some kind of a sarkaari regulatory body for education. Where does
> tehelka.com factor in here?
>
> Clarifying Tehelka reference:

The Tehelka.com factor is because there is nobody to conduct a sting and
trap the AICTE guys red-handed.

That's what Mohit refers to-- that even though there is no evidence of
actual wrong-doing-- we should assume the worst (as per my understanding of
what Mohit is saying)-- and try to transform the assumed worst into a FOSS
friendly scenario.

Also, from my side: No disrespect intended here to Gora-- past or future;
sock masked (:-) for sting or unmasked-- but just adding trying to help by
clarifying.

Regards,

Nalin