On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 2:36 AM, Llywelyn Owen <il...@spamtracker.co.uk> wrote:
> Greetings from North Wales Linux User Group!
>
> I will be visiting Delhi in the next week or so to work on the Games
> coverage for a fortnight. I plan to bring my Linux Netbook to keep on top of
> my email. Some of my sad Windows using colleague want to do the same. We've
> been told that wifi is either expensive or non existent.  Our hotel (Regency
> Hayatt - not far from the tennis venue) has prohibitively expensive wifi
> internet.

I think most of the coffee shops like Costa or Barista offer wifi
internet access for free.
If you are going to spend some 1-2 hours in a coffee shop spending
some 100 INR for spending time in air conditioned environment, getting
free wifi will suit you.

I am not sure about such access availability in Delhi currently but
most of those coffee shops in other cities offer free wifi.
Please checkout with the local guys.

HTH.
-Sudhanwa

www.projects4students.com