There isn't any rule or law. It is a matter of preference. I am on 12 lists & I get well over 100 emails per day & I am not going to scroll to the bottom to read it 100 times. No list has rules about posting. Post how ever you want.
---
James Paul Manley
Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jim Manley's Photoshop Elements Page