Dale,
I'm joining this thread late. Did you try the standard key command for force empty trash:

Hold down Option key then click on "Empty Trash"
Cheers,
John

On Feb 14, 2006, at 7:15 PM, Dale Goodvin wrote:

--- Andrew Conachey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 2/14/06, Dale Goodvin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
When trashing all the old Photoshop Elements 2.0 stuff, 2 items
wouldn't delete, saying that the items were locked.  Under Get
Information, the Lock box was grayed out, so no change was
possible.

Have you tried to empty the trash securely?  This will often delete
files that won't delete when normally emptying the trash.

Andrew Conachey

Hi Andrew,

Yes, I tried that, with the same results.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Dale

"In most cases there is no free exercise whatever ... of the moral sense." / "I wasn't born to be forced."--Henry David Thoreau "You're dancin' with whom they tell you to or you don't dance at all. It's tough out there, high water everywhere."--Bob Dylan
http://photosbydale.blogspot.com/

  --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:  <mailto:imac-list@mail.maclaunch.com>
Archive: <http://www.mail-archive.com/imac-list%40mail.maclaunch.com/>