Can I run two wireless local networks or should I merge all functions
into one WiFi 802.11g/n net?

This is my first venture in setting up a WiFi device, a Time Capsule
(2008).  A couple years ago, my son set up an Airport Express.  Now we
have an aluminum Intel iMac and a MacBook in the mix.  The current
setup is:

WLAN A:  802.11n only (5 GHz) to maximize throughput for iMac and
MacBook.  Want to reset Apple TV to this net.
WLAN B:  802.11g (2.4GHz) for G4 iBook, two iPod Touches, son's iPhone
and his business secure laptop PC.  Currently handles Apple TV.

Both are set at WPA2 Personal.  Both access Internet in separate
Bridge mode via a Verizon router which has Coax connection to
Verizon's FiOS fiber/coax conversion box (Optical Network Terminal-
ONT) outside the house.  Verizon router's WiFi (802.11b/g) is turned
off.

I want the iBook to work seamlessly with Time Capsule.  My wife needs
to sync MacBook and iMac iTunes with Apple TV and iPod Touch.  Are
there ways to set up these machines and accessory devices for these
functions with the two separate networks?  Or is it best to put it all
under the Time Capsule?

Thanks for all the insight.

Al Poulin