JM wrote:
"I actually called some local mac repair shops here regarding repairing of vintage macs I had and they laughed at me, literally"

Yep, those young punks don't have any respect... a few years ago I told my nephew that my computer at that time (a Quadra 610) had a clock speed of 25MHz and he asked me if I was sure about that, as if I didn't understand computers... he uses a pc... wtf does he know. In that vein; when I first went online, in 1997, I had talked to 4 separate 'techies' from my ISP, young guys, but at the end of all that I wound up having to figure out the tech myself before I could get hooked up properly.

I agree with you re about trying to get rich... wealth, to me, is being blessed with passion for what you do, and not worrying about how much money you'll make.

BC