On 3/2/10 7:13 AM, Malcolm O'Brien wrote:
(a Quadra 610) had a clock speed of 25MHz and he asked me if I was
sure about that

Tell him you know someone whose first computer had 1K of RAM. Yes! One
*K*. (In some locales Timex) Sinclair ZX81. My second computer had 3.5K
of RAM and featured a whopping 22 characters across the screen.
Commodore VIC-20. But the Volkscomputer, the Commodore 64 had a full 64K
of RAM and a processor (6502) that smoked at 1MHz. I ran a 99K program
on that 64K computer.

My first computer had 256 bytes.  And it was all hand wirewrapped, by me.

--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA