I was referring to a nibble being half a byte, but there is no hope on this
earth that they would no a magazine such as that. Heck half probably don't
know what a 6502 is.

Its a sad state of affairs. So much digital history lost.

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Bruce Johnson <john...@pharmacy.arizona.edu
> wrote:

> On Mar 4, 2010, at 7:31 AM, Robert Pangrazio wrote:
>
>  Half the kids I talk today don't know what a nibble is!
>>

> It was a cool old Apple II Magazine, right? :-)
>
> I may even have a bunch of old Nibble mags laying about...the included
> programs were always nice.
>
> My first 'semi-pro' (back in '86 or so) Apple program was a graphic program
> for use on an Apple II we had in the lab, it drew a bar plot for
> scintillation counts off of radiotagged liquid chromatograph fractions (auld
> skool biochemistry! Mechanical fraction collector, manually integrating
> chromatographs by approximating the area under the curve by drawing
> triangles, measuring and calculating the area, the works...), and included
> an embedded numeric keypad, programmed in 6502 assembler, that I got from a
> Nibble article.
>

> --
> Bruce Johnson
> University of Arizona
> College of Pharmacy
> Information Technology Group
>
> Institutions do not have opinions, merely customs

Robert Pangrazio