Oh, well perhaps I was mistaken. When we swapped boards on my brother's, we
thought that the 350 one wouldn't play DVD's... But that was a long time ago,
and we could've been mistaken. I know that between the Lombards, the low end
ones don't have the decoder, and the nicer ones do. Maybe that's what I was
thinking of.

        -Elliott Price

Quoit - Macintosh Computer Services
hobbittech.com/quoit