Hello all,

I hope that the eMac falls within the parameters of the "One Step Removed" from iMac, since there is no eMac group that I can find?

Anyway, I have a couple of eMacs:
#1 - G4, 1.25 Ghz, 1 Gig RAM, OS 10.4.11
#2 - G4, 1.42 Ghz, 1 Gig RAM, OS 10.4.11

I installed AirPort cards in both of them to eliminate some of the Cat-5 cables in my work area. the 1.25 Ghz has worked perfectly on Airport ever since. The 1.42 Ghz worked fine until I put it to sleep the first night. When I woke it up the next morning, the hard drives spun up, but the screen stayed black. I tried a restart, it stayed black. I powered down & powered up, it stayed black. I powered down, pulled the Airport card & powered up... It stayed black up to the user log-in screen. Then the picture came back & it's been working fine on hardwire connection ever since.

Anyone have experience or ideas about what's goin' on?

Cheers,
Drew