It looks like Freehand might be OK—there is an updater that is supposed to remedy how Freehand starts up. Quark, though it's unfortunate that I've spent $ on this software, I'd just as soon let it go. I really don't like Quark. Future clients will just have to deal with that. ;-) If I end up with an issue with CS2, then maybe I can get by with just an InDesign upgrade for now until I can upgrade the whole suite. ($799 to upgrade to CS5 from CS3.)

On Jun 1, 2010, at 12:53 PM, Run Vzel wrote:

Kathy K <k...@spotart.net> May 31 12:09PM -0700 wrote:

>> I don't have loads of $ to spend, and also need to know that my
>> graphics software is going to be compatible with the OS upgrade.
>> (Adobe CS3, and InDesign CS2, Quark 7, Freehand MXa—yes, the suite
>> needs upgrading and yes I'm still attached to Freehand.)

CS3 will be alright in 10.5, CS2 will break, Quark 7—don’t know, Freehand—don’t know.

Run

--
You received this message because you are a member of the iMac Group, a group for those using Apple iMacs and eMacs. The list FAQ is at http://lowendmac.com/imac/list.shtml and our netiquette guide is at http://www.lowendmac.com/lists/netiquette.shtml