Hmm. Sounds like a good excuse to upgrade... NOT!

The system is pretty fast as it is. It actually "feels" faster than my
(departed) late 2007 2.2Ghz MacBook with 4 full gigs of RAM. That
could be entirely subjective, of course. But I have found wise to get
as much memory as one can afford from the beginning. It saves one
considerable aggravation over time.

Thanks a lot!