I have A-Dock, it's a 256Mb file (Stuffit)... anybody want it, send me an email

On 24/09/10 7:45 PM, Elliott Price wrote:
If anyone finds A-Dock, post a link! That sounds like a handy OS9 hack, I
always miss the dock when I use my machines running OS9. Icon shortcuts on the
desktop? Tacky... Navigating apps from the Apple menu? Tedious. Although, I
remember when that was the cool way to access your apps ;)

        -Elliott