On Sep 23, 9:28 pm, Midnight rider <coolmar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any system app i can download that i can use to change the system
> theme in Mac OS X?

I know of none that does the whole thing, but there are several that
let you customize specific features and can be used together. Off the
top of my head, there's WindowShade X (rolls up and/or minimizes
windows, and makes them transparent), SpaceSuit (a different desktop
background for each Space), Desktop Curtain (covers up a cluttered
desktop)... Several let you animate the desktop --I think Onyx is one,
VLC, and perhaps Movist, but there are more that escape me right now.
And of course, you can either customize Apple's screensavers or get
third-party ones, a lot of them for free. Electric Sheep is my
personal favorite, but there's Red Pill, Marine Aquarium (paid), Save
Hollywood (which plays movies)...

Keep in mind, though, that a lot of bells and whistles can end up
eating RAM, CPU and GPU resources like there's no tomorrow, leaving
you with very little head space to actually do some work, you
know. ;-)